Lone Rooftop makes buildings intelligent
Buildings are designed for people. So the ultimate intelligence that can contribute to the optimisation of a building’s performance and the people that use it is letting the building “know” where these people are. Lone Rooftop has developed a cloud platform that is calculating how many people, are where, at what moment in time.
Literally every process in a building can be optimised with this intelligence: from maximised utilisation driven by data, to time savings due to smart apps that help people find a vacant workspace that meets their needs. Elevators that are already there waiting for you as you walk towards them, and light and climate systems that adapt to the real time usage and therefore save energy consumption and increase comfort. The intelligent building is occupant oriented. It’s Lone Rooftop’s mission to make buildings truly efficient, hospitable and sustainable.
It is quite easy: World domination... Together with the team you will strive to be the best in our field. We are the thought and market leadership for the time to come. But we need you with:
- Facilitating that the WIFI and network infrastructure of the client is ready to connect to our building intelligence engine (PIE), as a first step to customer success
- Becoming the internal and external authority on WIFI networks and the compatibility with PIE
- Further establishment of LRT’s expertise by means of rapidly growing and continuously improving knowledge, procedures, network and tips & tricks
- Set wheels into motion and get information in all layers of an organisation. From IT manager to facility professionals and the property owners.
- Driving project progress in complex corporate (IT) environments. Believe us, that’s a lot of hard work
- HBO+, and you have between 2-5 years of relevant experience
- You have experience with technique (WIFI APs, Prime infrastructure, MSE, CMX, Airwave, ALE ) and become the expert
- You have experience with, and enjoy communicating to different stakeholders of all sorts of background and levels
- You have a passion for creating ‘better’ and want to bring your energy in making LRT the global number one
- You operate in a professional manner and you feel that organised, disciplined method of work (e.g. when running projects) is a fun necessity, rather than a mood killer
- You feel passionate about joining the startup adventure, including the flexible environment this holds
- You control the Dutch language fluently and are on a professional English level.
Our Offer to You
- The opportunity to be part of a high-energy team at a ground breaking technology company with international ambition
- The chance to have a real scale-up adventure with high risk, high reward mentality
- You will have plenty of independence and responsibility as well as challenges to keep you learning
- The possibility to become an authority on the WIFI infrastructure as basis for our product
- The possibility to make a difference in a company, and be valued for it
- You will have lots of fun.