Lone Rooftop is a young but rapidly growing tech company that is strongly expanding its market presence to further shape the world of Intelligent Buildings. Our commercial team is fun, smart, multi-talented, high-energy and singularly focused on driving impact for sales, customer success and overall market leadership in the Intelligent Building space. Our new Global Marketing Manager is a B2B brand, comms and demand gen superstar and has responsibility in multiple areas such as brand awareness, field marketing, joint partner marketing and digital marketing. You’ll soon be supported by a Marketing Communications Professional as well that will be your digital content right-hand focusing on content generation, website management, and online marketing.
You will focus on the full spectrum of marketing and will be responsible for planning and executing marketing programs that increase both visibility and our market leadership position as well as drive pipeline generation to support our revenue goals. Based in our HQ in the Netherlands, your responsibility will be a global one to support Lone Rooftop’s expansion strategy, which will offer lots of opportunities for growth.
Our Ideal Candidate
The right candidate is a generalist that has proven success in data driven B2B marketing with strong execution experience and emphasis on digital marketing, content marketing, event marketing and joint partner marketing – a passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to work relatively independently.
In addition, you'll also have the following attributes:
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize to reach commercial team goals and requirements
- A solid understanding of established marketing practices
- Proven track record of complete lifecycle of marketing activities
- Key partner of the sales team, understanding their pipeline requirements and ensuring marketing grows the funnel with qualified leads and opportunities
- Enjoy working alongside business partners to drive joint partner marketing activities
- Working closely with Inside Sales for lead follow up
- Solid experience with Salesforce to demonstrate ROI of marketing campaigns, expressed in Marketing Generated Pipeline and Revenue
- Social and Tech savvy by nature
- The opportunity to build a team over time as Lone Rooftop keep’s expanding across teams and regions
Campaign Management: Researching, creating and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive net new lead acquisition using marketing automation and over time create effective nurturing campaigns to pull leads through the sales funnel.
Partner Marketing: Drive and support partner marketing activity as needed
Brand and Demand: Define and drive best practices for brand and demand across the region. Continue to raise Lone Rooftop’s profile across the region, generate a strong pipeline of new leads, and drive activities to nurture and accelerate existing pipeline
Business Partner: Partner closely with sales and partner leadership, ensuring tight alignment of goals and activities between field marketing and regional sales and partner teams.
Measurement and Continuous Improvement: Measure marketing activities across the regions using Salesforce and our new Marketing Automation Tool. Drive data based decisions to continually improve marketing activities to achieve better leverage and results. Provide meaningful reports on campaign effectiveness and ROI.
Budget tracking: Ensure we achieve results on budget
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree – preferably in Business or Marketing
- 5-7 years of experience with a proven track record in B2B technology marketing with a strong focus on demand generation and pipeline activity
- Strong familiarity with the software industry, especially B2B enterprise IT
- Leadership skills with the ability to develop and motivate a (potentially geographically diverse), growing team in time. Note this is your opportunity for growth, at this moment there are no direct reports yet but you’ll soon be supported by a MarCom professional.
- Established program management experience
- Ability to achieve buy-in from a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build strong relationship with different Partners
- Ability to understand regional cultures and how to adapt marketing to different regions
- Proven track record in multiple forms of demand generation activities – content, SEO/SEA, events, email, social, partner marketing
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
- Strong focus on continual improvement
- A self-starter with a strong sense of what needs to be done and effective time management to meet tight deadlines, execution oriented
- Experience using marketing tools, eg HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua etc.
- Familiarity with Salesforce
Do you have what it takes? Don't forget to apply now!