As a Channel Sales Executive you are responsible for the commercial growth of Lone Rooftop through our partner community across Western Europe. Within this ecosystem you predominantly focus on achieving the maximum results through our existing partners. Additionally, you support the recruitment and expansion of the partner community and will interact as the go-to person for our partners when it comes to (sales) enablement, pipeline development and executive sales support. You know how both our customers and partners benefit from our cutting edge technology and will be responsible to ensure our partners successfully complete the entire Prospect-to-Contract cycle.
You will be managing the day-to-day relationship with our partners in order to maximise the revenue through the ecosystem. To do so, you fully understand the complexity of decision-making in the corporate world and maintaining business relations and creating new ones comes natural to you. You are a strong networker, a persuader and always pursuing maximum value for both customer, partner, and company. Are you that powerful, experienced and result-driven Channel Sales Executive that wants to be part of what could be a global game-changer? Let us know you are out there!
Our customers are among the largest Corporates and Universities and we receive a lot of interest from the market globally, both from a customer as a (potential) partner point of view. That’s why we need you to scale up our business! What will you do?
- You translate channel revenue targets to partner sales activities on strategic, tactical and operational level;
- you are responsible to ensure our partners successfully complete the entire Prospect-to-Contract cycle
- it will be your responsibility to maximise pipeline, revenue and net-profit through our channel partner community
- you enjoy occasional travel - mainly to the UK - to support our growing international market share in that region through reselling partners
- next to maximising potential from our existing partner ecosystem, you will get the freedom to develop new partnerships as well, working in close cooperation with the Channel Director.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic sales environment that consists of both a direct as indirect Go-To-Market model.
We prefer you to have a
- Bachelors / HBO or Masters / University degree
- a minimum of 3 years relevant commercial experience within complex channel sales cycles;
- proven track record in channel software sales;
- know how to stimulate, persuade and get the most joint success from a partner ecosystem, often remote through video conferencing tools as our partners are located abroad as well.
- Know how to act as an executive sales sponsor and subject matter expert when our partners require this in their sales cycle. This will be towards a diverse group of sr. stakeholders in Facility Management, Real Estate, and IT.
- and last but definitely not the least: a strong affinity with technology!
Superior verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English is necessary and you must have the knowhow and the ability to communicate with everyone and at different levels within the organisations.
Are you interested and or do you think this role is about you? Make sure you press the Apply button and hopefully we will meet soon!